Tax services include:
- Free review of prior year tax returns for errors and omissions
- Virtual or In-person meeting with the CPA to discuss your specific Tax and Financial planning goals
- MAXIMIZE your eligible deductions
- INCREASE your weekly take home pay
- Learn about tax savings specifically available to you
- Preparation of your Federal and State tax forms
- E-Filing of your tax forms
- Resolution of CP2000 IRS issues
Tax Preparation and Planning rates:
- Rates are typically only 80% of major tax preparation stores
- Includes year-round tax advice from CPA
- Mention my website on Facebook or Twitter and receive $25 off preparation
- Earn $20 for each new client that your refer
Do you have “Tax Problems?”
As a CPA there are many tax matters that I know must be addressed by a professional
- Have you received a letter from the IRS?
- Did the IRS send you a CP2000 form?
- Do you owe back taxes?
- Did you make a mistake on last year’s tax forms?
- Need to amend your tax form?
- Do you need to file a tax extension?
TAX PLANNING TIPS:
Donations: The IRS has strict rules regarding tax deductions for donations. Receipts must be retained for all donations whether by cash, check, credit card or giving of goods.
- Ensure the organization is a Qualified Charitable Organization
- Receive and retain your receipt
- Be cautious in valuing your donation as fair market value may be less than you believe
- Consult a CPA to ensure you are receiving the most benefit for your donations
- You cannot deduct contributions made to specific individuals, political organizations and candidates
- You cannot deduct the value of your time or services and the cost of raffles or other games of chance.
- You may be able to deduct the mileage incurred on behalf of one of these organizations